- Peace Garden: A Green reason to support Kucinich

A Green reason to support Kucinich

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Power to the People: Dennis, Anyone?

I am a true environmentalist. In 2003, I put forth a national plan for the United States to use 20% Clean Energy by the year 2010. I strongly support any and all genuine and truly renewable non-polluting forms of energy.

Clean energy will play the central role in my energy plan! How will that happen? I plan to create a Works Green Administration, which will bring clean energy to America. We will have millions of wind and solar technologies that will be retrofitted onto American homes so that everyone can produce clean energy! We will create millions of new jobs not only building these wind and solar technology applications but also installing them.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP