- Peace Garden: Didn't Know I Was Unamerican - No Popup - TrueMajorityACTION

Didn't Know I Was Unamerican - No Popup - TrueMajorityACTION

Monday, October 18, 2004

I didn't know I was a traitor when I wore my shirt with the peace sign or stuck the peace sign sticker on my car. I didn't realize that I was un-american when I "walked for peace" this summer. I didn't know I was a turn-coat when I laughed at W, questioned our actions in Iraq, read the news with a questioning eye.

Wow, I didn't realize that it was this easy to be a traitor.

If my dreams of peace, democracy and justice make me a traitor then I want to be the best traitor this world has ever seen. Benedict Arnold will take lessons from me.

Be a traitor too. It's easy under W and the Patriot Act. Be a traitor - watch this Flash Movie and join True Majority just to tick W off some more.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP