- Peace Garden: A message from Sheehan...

A message from Sheehan...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Cindy Sheehan continues the noble fight. All she wants is to meet again with W.

Another big story that was going on today was about my first meeting with Bush in June of 2004. For you all I would like to clarify a few things. First of all, I did meet with George, and that is not a secret. I have written about it and been interviewed about it. I will stand by my recounting of the meeting. His behavior was rude and inappropriate. My behavior in June of 2004 is irrelevant to what is going on in 2005. I was in deep shock and deep grief. The grief is still there, but the shock has worn off and the deep anger has set in. And to remind everybody, a few things have happened since June of 2004: The 9/11 commission report; the Senate Intelligence report; the Duelfer WMD report; and most damaging and criminal: the Downing Street Memos. The VERY LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS IS: Why do the right wing media so assiduously scrutinize the words of a grief filled mother and ignore the words of a lying president?
Cindy - do you really have to ask why? The answer is that the MSM is in bed with W - so much for the liberal media.

And why would they side with a "threat" like Cindy - in some eyes probably worse than Saddam and Osama? Cindy reports that

In the early afternoon, we got word that if we were still there by Thursday, we were going to be deemed a "security threat" to the president. Condi and Rummy are coming in on Thursday for a "policy" meeting. I just don’t understand why we will be a security threat on Thursday when we aren’t now? If we don’t leave on Thursday, we could be arrested. Well, I am not leaving. There are only three things that would make me leave: if George comes out and talks to me; if August comes to an end, or if I am arrested.
I am sure she will not see W - don't forget it's hard work being Prez and he needs some rest to recharge. I will bet she is arrested. A security threat(?)- sure truth to W, Rummy and Condi is like garlic to Dracula. Keep up the good fight - so many have you in their thoughts.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP