- Peace Garden: Thou Shalt Not...

Thou Shalt Not...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Interesting comment from Pat Robertson today. Made me wonder who exactly is he and W talking to?
THOU SHALT NOT KILL: I thought that was one of the commandments. So how can Pat justify an assassination of an elected leader?
THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS: Well it goes without saying that W lied about Iraq, Pat lied about Islamic radicals coming into Venezuela, W lies about the economy, etc.

I guess if you hold yourself up as SAVED, as one who talks to God, calls oneself the paragon of morality and the purveyor of all holy... then god gives you some leeway in following his commandments. I did not realize that the leeway was in two of the big ones. I thought maybe it was for "coveting the neighbor's wife". Pat and W have it made! How can everyone get these kind of deals with the man upstairs?



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP