- Peace Garden: Supporting Hillary

Supporting Hillary

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cindy Sheehan writes:

I would love to support Hillary for President if she would come out against the travesty in Iraq. But I don't think she can speak out against the occupation, because she supports it.
I will not make the mistake of supporting another pro-war Democrat for president again: As I won't support a pro-war Republican.
This country wants this occupation to end. The world wants the occupation to end. People in Iraq want this occupation to end.
I know that I share her sentiment of not supporting a candidate who is "pro-war". I will not support or consider someone who will not speak against this travesty. I think, and hope, that there are many more who feel the same.

So when will the politicians wake up and hear the peoples' voices?



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP