- Peace Garden: Words from Robert Plant

Words from Robert Plant

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Plant, of Led Zep, has a new CD. I love the words to this song from the album. The song is called "Freedom Fries."

The father, son and the three wise men Operating undercover out in Bethlehem Will they heal the sick? Can they raise the dead? Can they bring it on home like the good book says?
Billy the Kid told the Prince of Thieves A little give and take to satisfy my needs You can give me lots but I'll take some more I got my eyes on your treasure beneath the desert floor?
Freedom fries and burns and scars The liberator goes too far Freedom fries and screams and yells The promised land is promised hell
Great song, insightful comments....



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP