- Peace Garden: LaRouche is Right ....

LaRouche is Right ....

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

No, I am not becoming a LaRouche-ite. He still scares me and I still can't figure out what his real story is. But...the other day I was walking out of a diner and there on the window seat was "The New Federalist" - a small newspaper. What really caught my eye was the headline that read "It's Time for Cheney to Go". The paper really lambastes W and especially Dick C. Lyndon LaRouche really has a bug up his a** about Uncle Dick. Goes so far as calling the regime "Children of Satan". But what really caught my eye was the following: "...you're looking at a threat which is dated about 2007, for a war involving Taiwan and the mainland of China. This is being engineered by Cheneyacs. You have a plan for a nuclear attack, on the power stations in Iran. You have a plan for an attack on Syria. You have similar kinds of plans for attacks, through the Cheney/neo-con apparatus." It looks like I will have to research a little more into LaRouche. Where is he really coming from? Though I think he has the future right.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP