- Peace Garden: Was I dreaming?

Was I dreaming?

Sunday, September 05, 2004

The one night I watched the GOP convention I swore I heard someone from the floor say. "Next stop Iran". Did someone really say that or was I hearing things? I like to think the latter but if you visit the NEO-CON think(?)-tank website (Project for the New American Century) you can read for yourself their call for"...containment, pressure, accountability, and ultimately, regime change." Scary!!!

Our focus seems to be away from Syria. Why? Israel is now on a war footing with Syria over Hamas and their existence in Syria. This was according to an article I read (was it NYTimes or Common Dreams - I wish I could remember). Of course we are involved behind the scenes.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP