- Peace Garden: What am I thankful for?

What am I thankful for?

Monday, November 22, 2004

As we prepare to celebrate our Thanksgiving I stop to think of what I am thankful for. I am thankful that:

1) I did not vote for Bush

2) I live in a Blue State

3) There are politicians who care about civil liberies and work for peace (look at Kucinich)

4) There are more people in this world who regard W as a problem than there are who view him as a savior

5) That there are many organizations who are fighting for peace, the environment, justice

6) That as of this Thursday my three sons do not have to worry about a draft

7) That there are only 4 years left to W's regime (or less if he gets impeached or thrown out of office).



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP