- Peace Garden: I eat my words

I eat my words

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Okay, previously I said that Pakistan was taking over for Iran in terms of "let's invade." I was wrong.

Bush insists Iran biggest terror sponsor

President Bush said Sunday that Iran is threatening the security of the world, and that the United States and Arab allies must join together to confront the danger "before it's too late."
Bush said Iran funds terrorist extremists, undermines stability in Lebanon, sends arms to the hardline Taliban regime, intimidates its neighbors with alarming rhetoric and defies the United Nations by refusing to be open about its nuclear program.
"Iran is the world's leading state sponsor of terror," Bush said...
The sabres start rattling anew.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP