- Peace Garden: W's not in danger...

W's not in danger...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bush: Maintaining troop levels 'fine with me'

President Bush said Saturday it's "fine with me" if generals recommend no more troop-strength reductions in Iraq than those already planned to take the force posture down to about 130,000.
"My attitude is, if he didn't want to continue the drawdown, that's fine with me, in order to make sure we succeed, see," the president told reporters after the hourlong briefing. "I said to the general, 'If you want to slow her down, fine. It's up to you."'
Why this attitude? Because W is not in danger. W is not running for office. W never cared what the people wanted. W never cared what damage a bullet can do.

So what does he care about? Keeping Uncle Dick and the money-men happy. When the was doesn't mean more money in the pocket of some, W will end it immediately.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP