- Peace Garden: Arianna Huffington's take on the DNC Chair

Arianna Huffington's take on the DNC Chair

Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Next DNC Chair: Why You Should Care is a posting by Arianna that hits the nail on the head. I absolutely agree that

"The party needs a chairman able to drive a stake through the heart of its bankrupt GOP-lite strategy and champion the populist economic agenda that has already proven potent at the ballot box in many conservative parts of the country."
Dean would drive that stake. But it is clear that the price he will pay is that he will not be running in 2008.

Then who? I hope Kucinich in 2008. No one else on the horizon interests me. I always thought that Hillary was to the left of Bill ( a position I like), but lately, to gain points, she is becoming very repug-lite trying to beef up her foreign policy appeal. So it will be Chairman Dean and Kucinich in 2008 for this guy.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP