- Peace Garden: Poll shows U.S. views on Muslim-Americans

Poll shows U.S. views on Muslim-Americans

Saturday, December 18, 2004

MSNBC reports on very disturbing poll results. If this is the way some feel, I am very saddened. But even more- Fearful. Today we are looking askance at Muslim-Americans. At the beginning of WWII we put Japenese-Americans into concentration camps (that's right Malkin, I called them concentration camps).

If we allow this to happen today, who will it be tomorrow?

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP