- Peace Garden: Bob Grant - WOR Radio - My Hero?

Bob Grant - WOR Radio - My Hero?

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Remember Superman and Bizarro world where everything is reversed. Well, Toto we are not in Oz but Bizarro world.

Bob Grant on WOR Radio is a right wing nutcase. Okay I admit I listen to him and Hannity on the way home. You have to know the other side. Grant not only lambasted Rummy for his remarks to the troops, he suggested that Rummy be removed. But Bob, the only way W will remove that nut is if another neo-con nut can replace him. And there is noo way someone like Wolfowitz be accepted (at least I hope).

Grant even went further by saying that he thinks it is time to pull out of Iraq. While he ranted about being an isolationist, I still think that his comments about Rummy and Iraq are very interesting - and disturbing, I hate being in accord with someone like Grant.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP