- Peace Garden: Happy Festivus!!!

Happy Festivus!!!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

And now for the airing of grievances...

  • W, I think you stole this election just like you did in 2000. You lied to us about WMD's, you lied about trying to get a lot of countries to join us in a coalition.. And another thing, the whole Patriot Act is a piece of sh*t. Come on, we really don't want the FBI, CIA, PENTAGON, Halliburton or CACI watching what we watch on TV, what website we go to, what books we read. I think your whole war thing is NUTS and should stop right now.
  • Ashcroft - you know what I said to W about the Patriot Act, well that goes for you too. I also don't like your singing voice.
  • Wolfowitz - well I just don't like you.
  • Colin - I don't like how you lied for this regime at the U.N. I really don't think you believed a word you said, but you just had to be a good soldier and lie didn't you.
  • Rummy - I think you have no heart and no compassion for our troops or anyone else. Come on - your comments after the armor question and the whole idea of not personalizing letters of condolence is rather crude.
  • Cheney - hey I just realized I hate Wolfowitz more than I hate you .
Happy Festivus everyone. Air your grievances while you have them. I'll be having mine for another four Festivus celebrations.



  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP